Monday, July 29, 2013

Blogging Day II

So today I am here with my good friend James.  We like to hang out together and take pics.

So today I was checking out other people's ideas on behavior management.  This year I am trying out some new things.  Last year I used a new idea for my calendar time because I was having troubles with students talking out.  I had 5 fish on a cookie sheet (with magnets).  Each time a child talked, I took off one fish.  Each fish left, earned a "puff ball" (pompom) in our jar.  When the jar was full we had a special something.  They chose things like extra recess time or popcorn and movie.  This year I found this idea for FREE at the TPT store.  Since my room has an ocean theme, I will be perfect.


 
I also purchased some super cute clipart from KPMDoodles in the etsy store.  You can click here to go to the link.  Here is what my chart will look like.  You can click on the image to download the whole thing.
 
 
I didn't use all of these colors last year, but I think I'm going to try it this year.  I will be adding pink and orange, I didn't use those two colors last year.
 
I also hear about "brownie points" at the end of last year from another teacher. She used them to track complements from other teachers and faculty around the school.  I have the cheap cookie sheets from the dollar store to keep track of the "brownie points"  Just print the brownies that I have attached below!
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment