Sunday, January 26, 2014

Winter

Well it's been forever since I posted much.  I have found that blogging is harder than I thought.  I have still been posting on TPT if you follow me.  We have been busy in the classroom with our winter units.  Next week we will begin our Polar Animal unit.  I used to call it "Arctic Animals" but then I got a ton of comments that I was technically incorrect- that penguins are not in the Arctic- so I quickly changed everything to "Polar".  Oops.  Here are some of the new products in my TPT store and some freebies!
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Polar-Animal-Measuring-Math-Center-1080198


I also have a bunch of winter centers that you can pretty much print and go:
This one is a freebie!
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Winter-Measuring-Center-1080131

I'll try blogging more now.  I've really been slacking taking pictures of all the fun things we have been doing in the classroom-so my camera comes back to school with me on Monday.

 photo sihnatureagain_zps9d307b1b.jpg

1 comment:

  1. Hi Abby, I love the polar bear theme you created. I also thought that this new teacher-seller website might interest you. They are based in Canada and offer features that are not found on similar sites. They also have a lot of new features coming soon. Here is a link: Created by Teachers, Exclusively for Teachers

    ReplyDelete