Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Chicka Chick Boom Boom

Here are some of our Chicka Chicka Boom Boom projects from this week.  The snack was a huge hit.
You are supposed to have alphabet cereal but I don't know if that is even made anymore.  I could not find it.  We just wrote the letters in of our name on the plate.  Someone later suggested scrabble Cheese its, if they are still making them.  Any other alphabet food??
 
The Chicka Chicka bulletin board turned out much better than I thought it would!
 
This also went along with out class book:  Here is what it looked like and click the blank document to download and print your own!
 
This page is different from the ones I used today.
My students loved this activity- it was our first class book.
 
 
 

 photo sihnatureagain_zps9d307b1b.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment